CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

Fix to your gravity error

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchAngel

Fix to your gravity error Empty
PostSubject: Fix to your gravity error   Fix to your gravity error I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

So i know some of us have been getting gravity errors when you warp to a place or something. We have found a fix to that. The cause of this is a certain loading screen's graphics or size, not sure why though, mabee cuz it's 3D.

To fix this go to your gravity folder and search for "loading03.jpeg" and change the name of it to anything you want. Then find another picture that is 1024x768 in size. Place it in the folder with all your other loading screens and rename this new picture "loading03". This will fix the problem of your gravity error. We'll provide a new loading screen once we get one!

If anyone is willing to make one for everyone, please let us know =] That'll be very kind of you!

ArchAngel
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

Fix to your gravity error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix to your gravity error   Fix to your gravity error I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm

I think stars is working on one you should msg her/him.
Back to top Go down

Fix to your gravity error
Page 1 of 1