CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

Wizard's Skill Error...why??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Athlarunza

Wizard's Skill Error...why?? Empty
PostSubject: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 am

I make a wizard...but I cannot use my magics...whenever I use magic..there is a pop-up warnings (SOURCE ERROR : ierjp123enx023ru920cr0p) and I can't use the skill properly,,,how If I want to PVP? surely I will lost...can someone explain this?? why when I use skills always like this?
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Please explain further with what skill it is so I can quickly establish the problem.
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com
noyallen

PostSubject: Re: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:55 pm

i haven't got any errors... i have a warlock and has skills working but i didn't encounter such error during my wizard state its only that skill are bug delay.. like evry time after i cast storm gust or any skill some of my skills are being deactivated, and so much delay..

Wizard's Skill Error...why?? Untitl11
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel

PostSubject: Re: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Hmm... Mabee you need to patch your kRO or our cRO patch. However we can't tell from the information you gave us. Please provide more information
Back to top Go down
Athlarunza

PostSubject: Re: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Ok..here is the screen shot...

Wizard's Skill Error...why?? Report

Can u tell me what should I do?
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 am

Ah first off try downloading the one with the data folder, then if that fails try to update your sakray with the patcher =).
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard's Skill Error...why??   Wizard's Skill Error...why?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizard's Skill Error...why??
Page 1 of 1