CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

My Ranger Got Screwed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Near L Cross

My Ranger Got Screwed Empty
PostSubject: My Ranger Got Screwed   My Ranger Got Screwed I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

So like, I made a ranger and he's sorta erroring me everytime I try to log into him. It says something about a sprite, and since I've already reset everything on the cp, I'm guessing that the sprite for the warg hasn't been made yet. I also patched and I'm pretty sure everything I have is up to date. It's pretty depressing since I wanted to use my ranger, so as soon as you guys can tell me what's up, please do so. His name is Near L Hood in case that's somehow helpful. So yeah, talk to me homies.
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Ranger Got Screwed   My Ranger Got Screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:47 am

Hmm, Im almost 100% sure it's the ranger's pallette but resetting clothe dyes SHOULD fix that. I'll check it out onceim back from school =).
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com
noyallen

PostSubject: Re: My Ranger Got Screwed   My Ranger Got Screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm

i encountered that also since my main char is ranger.. maybe its ur warg flute pallete that errors you.. coz if u have items that looks like a red X in ur misc items and you warp to a centain place or log in, sometimes you will get some errors, but you can relog again til no errors come out.. if still has errors evrytime, maybe your data and ro files are messed and u just overwrited the files from other private servers or your rdata is not updated( updated rdata.grf is approx 158mb)... and pls dont use clothes palletes and use only default to prevent others from DC'ing cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ranger Got Screwed   My Ranger Got Screwed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ranger Got Screwed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CorruptRO :: Game Related :: Problems-
Jump to: