CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

where are you people..?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noyallen

where are you people..? Empty
PostSubject: where are you people..?   where are you people..? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 am

why are there no people on game..what happened? u better implement customs as a quest or free so that people wont come and just go away........
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: where are you people..?   where are you people..? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm

I don't appreciate the threat. As the frequent messages in the game say download the latest data folder. The customs have been implemented for more than a week! the NPC that has the quest is a little bit south from the spawn point in alde.
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com
Athlarunza

PostSubject: Re: where are you people..?   where are you people..? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 am

I had a nice Idea...yeah I feel that too...playing all alone..><

hmm...add NPC who sells equipments with class categorized..or NPC who sells cards?? create a location where the ticket can easily obtained?? just advice..^^b
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel

PostSubject: Re: where are you people..?   where are you people..? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

We're almost done the mall, we just have to fix it. NPC with cards... don't think that'll happen since its more exciting finding your cards.

We're still trying to recruit people and Ryu. and i and pretty busy. It would be nice if you could help advertise and get people to join.

Thanks
ArchAngel
Back to top Go down
Athlarunza

PostSubject: Re: where are you people..?   where are you people..? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:15 am

Yeah..I think so too..hmm..but maybe raising it's drop rate will do..emm..maybe..a little different from official RO which have quite low drop rate..how's ur opinion? two choices..NPC sells cards or increasing drop rate of cards.. : )

ehm..recruiting...about that..I have sent the applications..but....haven't got the reply..okay I'll understand If you both are busy..just don't let it too long..^^b

Oh ya..most important thing..offer what players want not what we want..we just watch to keep it balanced..I think that way players will attract to this server.. : )

choose me be your GM .. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are you people..?   where are you people..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are you people..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CorruptRO :: Game Related :: General RO Chat-
Jump to: