CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

Updated Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

Updated Forum Empty
PostSubject: Updated Forum   Updated Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 am

So I've added a few new subjects, Ill try to work on a banner unless you guys want to make your own that all the Admin's approve of! PM me for more information. I'll try to make the forum more visually pleasing as I have time since I won't be on the actual CorruptRO server just yet = ALSO CHANGED THE FORUM SKIN, if you like it or want the old one back please vote in the vote section where I'll post something up about this!

AND just now I have added the quick reply feature no need to press excessive buttons, also [color=red]FORUM COLORS
are now added, signature problem fixed in the news section, planning to have more subjects or maybe request forums up soon

Last edited by paper on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

Updated Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated Forum   Updated Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 am

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THE NEW FORUM IS SICK, everyone must thank paper =)
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com

Updated Forum
Page 1 of 1