CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otto

Otto

Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" Empty
PostSubject: Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi, I'm Otto, and I'll try this server out, it seems to be a good one, and that's why I'm here.

But yeah, Hellow Corrupt Ragnarok Online's community. Razz
Back to top Go down
noyallen

PostSubject: hi also   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:55 pm

hi, welcome to corruptRO and enjoy playing.. see u in game

-noyallen

ps: may i know ur in game name?
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: In the moment...   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm creating my Stalker, which may be named as "The Spirit of the Night", after, I'll do others, but if you see: Mad Man, John 5, The Avenged One, Otto or something like that, those may also be my chars ^^
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome to our server =]! hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: Re: Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Thank you, Paper.
And yeah, apparently, I'll enjoy, played few hours and seems to be interesting, even though there were like 15 vends, and no online player in the moment, but for the PvP rank, I can see that it's not always like that, and that sometimes we have the fights that I'm expecting soo much Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm

lol! well hopefully it isn't dead like that all the time for you, don't forget the WOE times!

WOE Times:
Friday 5-6AM
Saturday 9-11AM
Sunday 7-9PM
Wednesday 8-9PM
WOE times are made to suit everybody's time, if any objections or requests for change please post on the suggestion board and will be read.
All times are based off servers, Canadian Mountain Time.
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: Re: Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"   Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:41 am

Yeah, I saw the WOE times
For the time being, I can say that they are ok since I live down here in Brazil, but when I start to work, maybe I won't be able to WOE, but until that, I'll try Razz
Back to top Go down

Just downloaded, and now I may say "HI"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CorruptRO :: General Talk :: Introductions-
Jump to: