CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

Color pallet error, patcher not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoCodi

Color pallet error, patcher not working Empty
PostSubject: Color pallet error, patcher not working   Color pallet error, patcher not working I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Alright, so someone in town has a color pallet that my copy of RO doesn't have for some reason.

I tried to run the patcher for Corrupt (After patching RO and Rnewal) and it's telling me

Code:
Pathch list parse error (expected ascending patch number after 8), around "8    GRF        namefix.grf"

So I'm guessing the missing color pallete is in the patches, and I can't access them due to an error I've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

Color pallet error, patcher not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color pallet error, patcher not working   Color pallet error, patcher not working I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Sorry that was me, I was playing around with the pallettes and I chose one that we didn't have dont worry about it.
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com

Color pallet error, patcher not working
Page 1 of 1