CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aaron121

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

1st of all. I make a thread here at general chat because I can't make a new topic at GM applications thread.

Full Name: Lester Aaron Alonsabe
Languages Can Speak: English, and Tagalog.

Availability Status: Mon-Fri: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sat.-Sun: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Best Quality: Patient, Honest, Loyal, Know how to Edit some Pictures or make some nice Loading Screen Backgrounds, Know how to make Nice and unique Events, and make the players happy.
Worst Quality: Sorry to say that I'm not Expert in Scripting but I'm willing to learn, Easily Irritated to the beggars because i feel that they can't get that by their own.

Additional:

I assure you that I'm a loyal and supportive individual and I can manage/help people to understand better, help them realize and respect the importance of the RO world. I can do things that needs to be done appropriately.I can say that I'm devoted to RO eternally and if you accept my application, i will live my life proving to you that you did not made a lousy decision on choosing me as an Event GM. I'm very kind, respectful,I am active person in the game or in the forum. I know what is right to do. I know what I am talking about, and I know what is my place. But I am strict when it comes on the rules and regulations implied to have a better and fair management.

If you are interested, try to contact me...

Yahoo Messenger: lester_alonsabe@yahoo.com
Email: lesteralonsabe@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 pm

We will consider all applications later, we currently aren't in need of GM/Forum Admins!
Back to top Go down
Athlarunza

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:36 am

ehh??? this one moved?? why??
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

It was moved because it was originally placed in the wrong section I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1