CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

No Bug Section? Buts I has a bug D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forte

No Bug Section?  Buts I has a bug D: Empty
PostSubject: No Bug Section? Buts I has a bug D:   No Bug Section?  Buts I has a bug D: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Well, pretty much just as the title says.

Went to new world got some items can't drop can't sell.

I am patched fully patched and another player(forgot name sorry xD) told me servers not updated???

I think I need someone to force drop all my stuff/delete the items I have on me (not my arrows and gear I have equipped) o___o
Back to top Go down
Deveaux

Deveaux

PostSubject: Re: No Bug Section? Buts I has a bug D:   No Bug Section?  Buts I has a bug D: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm

I think its not a bug, maybe the admin just forgot to fix the drops thing. Your fully updated patch doesnt change the fact of some items doesnt get dropped, its a configuration of the server. :s
Back to top Go down
Forte

PostSubject: Re: No Bug Section? Buts I has a bug D:   No Bug Section?  Buts I has a bug D: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Well, yea after a friend of mine couldn't drop or view the items I knew something was up.

I really need these things gone else I'll walk around almost near overweight all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Bug Section? Buts I has a bug D:   No Bug Section?  Buts I has a bug D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Bug Section? Buts I has a bug D:
Page 1 of 1