CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

I don't get it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wickedwho

I don't get it Empty
PostSubject: I don't get it   I don't get it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Ok this is a CANADIAN server and about over half the people in the admin application area are from
the EAST....
I see most ROers in all my servers are from there.....
Not alot of ROers in canada?
If so why not make this server GLOBAL Razz
would attract more people in RMS
So and So:Good server *scans description* wow it's great but....aww it's CANADIAN...
And it does affect people.I find good servers but FREAKING different language or country.
(Also this is suggestion AND question)

Last edited by wickedwho on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checking something)
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel

I don't get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't get it   I don't get it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Good observation haha, yeah that is very true, there isn't much Canadian servers, however we are just as good as other servers =] We just need more players. We'll take that into consideration.

Thanks,
ArchAngel
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

I don't get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't get it   I don't get it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Well Canadians don't play these types of MMORPG's.. heck some don't even need to use a computer to play games they all use Xbox 360's and PS3's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I don't get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't get it   I don't get it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't get it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CorruptRO :: CorruptRO :: Questions-
Jump to: