CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

This server is great

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nik

This server is great Empty
PostSubject: This server is great   This server is great I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 am

hurm just want to say that i am from malaysia and its rare to find a europe/america server that has no lag and delay and i found this server has a 0% lag and 0% delay its a fantastic server and hope CorruptRO will be famous soon
Back to top Go down
wickedwho

PostSubject: Re: This server is great   This server is great I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 pm

I'm sorry the server isn't that populated.I haven't gone on because I miss the people.
Back to top Go down
nik

PostSubject: Re: This server is great   This server is great I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

i agree with you but we must keep on trying to make the server famous because i think this server got the potential because it has no lag and it is balance but i got to be honest sometimes i felt the card drop and the lvling makes people did not interest to this server "maybe",i think nowadays people look RO in different ways RO is not a community game anymore people love to pvp and go for woe rather than chatting with friends,so they want a fast lvl up and a high card drop,this is my opinion.Thanks
Back to top Go down
wickedwho

PostSubject: Re: This server is great   This server is great I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm

how did you find this server RMS?RMS forums? gamerzplanet? voting websites?
Back to top Go down
nik

PostSubject: Re: This server is great   This server is great I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 pm

well i have played all kinds of server i like to try and take experience and hoping someday i can make my own server(if i can afford it) Razz ...hurm i did not know how i found this server really i think its from RMS while i was studying monster database
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This server is great   This server is great I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This server is great
Page 1 of 1