CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

My GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nik

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Time Zone : GMT +08:00

Experience : Yes i have been a gm at malaysia private server for a year and half.The position that i hold at the private server is GM Helper/Event manager because i dont have the skill to script,managing database or gfx what so ever i only has the passion and skill to help player,catching bots,doing lots of fun and creative events and maintain the harmony of the server and all the player.

Qualifications :
1.I have a lots of brilliant and creative idea on making event,i gain these idea because i already play all kinds of RO you name it from low rate to high rate to super high rate,from asia to europe every RO i have tried and i learn from their server.Well,dont judge me yet i also have my own idea on making the events i didnt copy 100% from the other server event because every of my event i will give my personal twist that no server had.
2.Since i can online 24/7 except if i were extremely tired and exhausted+need a sleep( I believe we all do right?)i can check if there a bot in this server and i can help or guide a newbie that having a problems.I know sometimes other community did not listen/answer some of newbie question(i know how it feels) about the server so these newbie need a help from GM that online 24/7 and ready to help them anytime.@request and i be your man
3.I also can help this server to make a daily events so players wont get bored and tired playing this server you know since i can online 24/7 hehee
4.I can except other players critics because i know not everybody likes what im doing and i will always try to fix and learn from my mistake and make the players that hate me at first will be my best friend/players at the end.
5.I am a fast learners

Language(s) : English,Malay,Indonesia,Singlish a.k.a singaporean english

Availability : Everyday 24/7 because i just finish my final exam and i got 6 month of holidays

Offers toward you : Well-Versed in the ways of Ragnarok

Add-on : Well..experience in RO or started play RO since I was 10,lots of ideas i have gain from different RO if you need idea to build a new npc im your man.For starters I recommend that how about make an emperium testing room?this room can be used by all player to test their build on breaking emperium so this will make WOE become more interesting(i think),well if you think my emperium testing room idea is not good well or bad thats your view and i respect other people opinion.But i already said it was starters I got a multi-million idea in by brain haha(i sounded like donald trump) XD.

GM desired : SUB - GM / EVENT - GM / GM HELPER
Reason : The reason i apply for GM application is I would like to make corruptRO the best place to play RO,give it a new breath and a whole new dimension in RO experience and I want the newbie felt that "yeah i've been searching for this kind of server for entire of my life and finally i got it" <<< if a player said this word means the server is BOMBASTIC haha.I also love to bust a bot in the server because i felt that every piece of bot is like a virus that will make the server ruin and people will hate the server.

So i think my application stops here,my last word is its your server your choice and i hope you choose a right GM for this server.Many thanks for reading my post love ya xoxo XD

p/s:Feel free to email me if you have read my application or want to ask me question ok?my email is nikcraft92@hotmail.com and my myspace is nikcraft@hotmail.com.

I apologize if any of my words here have hurt your feelings it is just my opinion,

Many THX and love ya
Back to top Go down

My GM Application
Page 1 of 1