CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

RENEWED - GM Application (Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athlarunza

RENEWED - GM Application (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: RENEWED - GM Application (Please Read)   RENEWED - GM Application (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am

Okay..as I read the admin's notification..I will renew my application with some additions..

Time Zone : GMT +07:00

Experience : Yes I have been a GM before, been playing RO for 7 years until now..

Qualifications : I can socialize well in community, Obeying rules given, I'm not kind of a discriminant person, and I'd love to help players (ex : questions) when they stuck and need help, Loyal, Creative, L iving-up situation, always want to give my best, willing to learn something new, accept critics..

Language(s) : English, Japanese, quite well Germany

Availability : Friday, Saturday, Sunday (Almost Everyday when school off early)

Offers toward you : Well-Versed in the ways of Ragnarok

Add-on : Playing RO for seven years give me a lot of RO knowledge..example..types of characters in RO..recognize RO monsters and their weakness and elements so players and my friends can defeat a monster easily..as I'm kind of quite fast learner, It's not problem to keep update with RO news to improve and combine my last RO knowledge with new adds of RO news..and, I can give advice to help / guide player / newbie where to hunt suitable for their level..and, I really don't like to see injustice in RO..

--> RO editting skill : Just a simple skill..can't be compared with them who are expert..As I played old RO offline for my self and my siblings, edit the RO as I desire..or we can say for experiments?..okay, for example, I bored with the Lunatics and porings as cute-pet..so I change the old-not-cute cute-pet with Zherlthsh, Dark Lord, and Baphomet -not Baphomet Jr.- as my pet which is available in new RO..I add NPC warp with almost all location in RO..If not, I add warp point directly to the various map I desire,, NPC sections : I use no gold room, waste of time I think, so I add NPC to city map to give zeny as much as amount I decide to players..so when we run out of money we just click the NPC then the money will be transfered automatically when the dialogue ends..I put all types of NPC who sells all kinds of equipments categorized for each class and NPC who sells all cards (this one takes a lot of times as u know items in RO even the old RO are so many)..but now I cannot develop that coz my RO offline active left is at one of my sibling's house so I can't play so often or edit more to that RO..

---> GM desired : SUB - GM / EVENT - GM
------------> Reason : I'd love to Help players in-game to have better playing in RO with advice and guides and make them not bored easily playing this RO by creating as creative as possible event..

I hope you accept my application..thank you.. Smile you can ask anything for further information of me..send me private messages.. Smile
Back to top Go down

RENEWED - GM Application (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1